Kestrel 500 EMS in pristine condition, my wife’s race-day bike, comfortable on long rides. The bike was used in a number of triathlons including Ironman Hawaii. The custom paintwork is in perfect shape. Ideal for anyone from 5′ 0″ to 5′ 6″.
– Dura-Ace front and rear derailleurs, 39/53 chainrings and cranks, 9-speed cassette and chain
– Dura-Ace front/rear brakes and thumb shifters
– Syntace bullhorn bars and aero-bars
– Cane Creek headset and brake levers
– Thomson Elite seatpost and Fizik Antares VS saddle (new)
– Rolf Vector Comp wheels with Continental Gatorskin 23mm clincher tires. 18 bladed spokes on the front and 20 on the rear.
Note – the pedals are excluded.