Interested in taking part in the 2020 BC Summer Games in Maple Ridge?
Join us on July 13 for a 5-hour camp, at the 2020 BC Summer Games Sport Venue, to learn the skills needed for the upcoming games. The camp will consist of a cycling skills clinic, an open water swim session, a learning session on some rules and key information on how to qualify for the upcoming BC Summer Games.
Sandwiches, snacks and refreshments will be provided during the information session!
- Date: Saturday, July 13, 2019
- Location: Whonnock Lake Park & Whonnock Elementary School
- Meet at Whonnock Lake Park at 8:00am
- Cycling Skills and Draft Practice from 8:00am-10:00am
- Open Water Swim Session from 10:30 – 11:30am
- BC Summer Games Rule Session & Qualifying Information from 12:00 – 1:30pm
- Cycle – Bruce Wenting
- Swim – Kris Hildebrand
- Rules – Heather Caldwell
- Qualifying – Emily Vickery
- Cost: $25.00 – a Triathlon BC Annual Membership is also required for this camp
- Registration Limit: In order to provide the best possible learning experience the camp has been limited to 20 participants. A minimum of 10 participants are needed to make this camp viable.