Training hard but feel like you are hitting a wall? Think about taking part in a Triathlon BC Running Clinics.
This small group clinic is geared towards athletes who are looking to learn more about running techniques. Set in a running track environment, the Burnaby 1.5 hr. sessions are aimed at giving athletes the chance to learn some new running skills.
Hosted by expert facilitator, Cindy O’Krane, athletes can be assured that they will learn new skills to help spice up their home workouts, and techniques to improve your run experience.
Burnaby Clinic Details:
- Date: September 12th
- Session #1: 11:00 am to 12:30pm
- Session #2: 1:00pm to 2:30pm
- Facilitator: Cindy O’Krane
- Location: Burnaby Central Secondary School (6011 Deer Lake Pkwy)
- Cost: $50.00 for Triathlon BC Members
- Registration: https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/10428-triathlon-bc-burnaby-run-clinic
- In order to ensure the learning experience is valuable for everyone the clinic has been restricted to a minimum of 6 participants and a maximum of 9 participants.
About Coach Cindy O’Krane:
Cindy O’Krane is an NCCP Performance running coach who has a BSC in Kinesiology and an extensive running background. As an athlete she was a member of Canada’s National Team, placing 4th in the 1500m at Pan Am Games in Winnipeg and 5th in the 1500m at the Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur. In Vancouver she has been the top finishing master athlete, placing 3rd overall in the Sun Run.
She currently works with the North Shore Youth Running Club. She has acted as the development coach for Olympian Jessica Smith and Chris Winter, coached National Champion Lindsey Butterworth, and Canadian Junior Team members Nicole Hutchinson, Jesse Hooton, and Charlie Dannatt. Coach Cindy has also worked with Canadian Legion National Champion Grace Thompson, who has acquired multiple medals at the provincial level. She enjoys sharing her knowledge and passion for the sport as both athlete and coach.
Don’t miss out on your chance to learn from expert coach and experienced facilitator Cindy O’Krane!