Live in the Fraser Valley area and looking to share your love of Triathlon? Think about becoming a NCCP Community Coach today!
The Adult Community Coach workshop is for both beginner and experienced coaches who are currently coaching or intend to coach athletes 18 and older. Through this two-day introductory workshop, coaches will learn how to plan safe and effective practices, make ethical decisions, and learn basic technical skills.
- Date: April 27-28, 2019
- Times: 8am-4pm (Saturday), 8am-2pm (Sunday)
- Location: Langley (Facility TBC)
- Facilitator: Tracey Shelley
- Cost: $150.00 for Triathlon BC Members ($225.00 for Non-Members)
- Registration: https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/6388-nccp-community-sport-clinic-fraser-valley
Please Note: In order to ensure a quality learning experience, we need to have at least 8 people registered for this clinic by April 19, 2019.