Based on the Okanagan and looking to share your love of Triathlon with some young athletes? Think about becoming a NCCP Youth Community Coach today!
This workshop is appropriate for those who want to coach children in triathlon and/or related sports. The practical and applied training will integrate the sport’s values into physical training and teach coaches the 3F’s of coaching children (fun, form, fitness) while educating them in physical literacy and the sport’s various techniques.
- Date: March 30-31, 2019
- Times: 8am-4pm (both days)
- Location: Kelowna (Facility TBC)
- Facilitator: Laura Medcalf
- Cost: $150.00 for Triathlon BC Members ($225.00 for Non-Members)
- Registration: https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/6389-nccp-youth-community-clinic-kelowna
This clinic involves a hands on component where coaches get to work directly with young athletes. As a result this means that all registrants will need to complete a Criminal Record Check and NCCP’s Making Ethical Decisions prior to taking part in this course.
In order to ensure a quality learning experience, we need to have at least 8 people registered for this clinic by March 22, 2019.