Live in the Lower Mainland Area and looking to share your love of Triathlon? Think about becoming a NCCP Community Coach today!
The Adult Community Coach workshop is for both beginner and experienced coaches who are currently coaching or intend to coach athletes 18 and older. Through this two-day introductory workshop, coaches will learn how to plan safe and effective practices, make ethical decisions, and learn basic technical skills.
- Date: November 17-18, 2018
- Times: 8am-4pm (Saturday), 8am-2pm (Sunday)
- Location: Room 1054B at the Richmond Olympic Oval (6111 River Road, Richmond)
- Facilitator: Tracey Shelley
- Cost: $150.00 for Triathlon BC Members ($225.00 for Non-Members)
- Registration: https://ccnbikes.com/5055-nccp-triathlon-community-sport-richmond
Please Note: In order to ensure a quality learning experience, we need to have at least 8 people registered for this clinic by November 9, 2018.