Live in the Okanagan and looking to share your love of Triathlon? Think about becoming a NCCP Community Coach today!
The Adult Community Coach workshop is for both beginner and experienced coaches who are currently coaching or intend to coach athletes 18 and older. Through this two-day introductory workshop, coaches will learn how to plan safe and effective practices, make ethical decisions, and learn basic technical skills.
- Date: November 24-25, 2018
- Times: 8am-4pm (Saturday), 8am-4pm (Sunday)
- Location: Paradigm Naturopathic Medicine (2802 30 St, Vernon)
- Facilitator: Melissa Spooner & Laura Medcalf
- Cost: $150.00 for Triathlon BC Members ($225.00 for Non-Members)
- Registration: https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/5173-nccp-community-sport-vernon
Please Note: In order to ensure a quality learning experience, we need to have at least 8 people registered for this clinic by November 9, 2018.