Coaching Courses are a great way to spread the fun spirit and healthy lifestyle associated with Triathlon!
The NCCP Community Sport workshop is for both beginner and experienced coaches who are currently coaching, or intend to coach athletes 18 and older. Through this two-day workshop, coaches will learn how to plan safe and effective practices, make ethical decisions, and learn basic technical skills.
- Date: November 25 -26, 2017
- Location: Vernon (Paradigm Naturopathic Medicine)
- Cost: $125.00 for Triathlon BC Members
- Facilitators: Laura Medcalf and Melissa Spooner
- Registration: https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/2781-nccp-triathlon-adult-community-clinic-vernon
*Please note: Participants in this clinic are required to be active members with Triathlon BC.