Take your cycling to the next level. Learn how to corner with confidence, increase your pack riding skills, and tackle any hill using new found skills. Register in our three-part Skills Clinic and become a faster, more efficient, safer and confident athlete.
The Clinic will be delivered by Triathlon BC’s Executive Director, Allan Prazsky, a former high level road cyclist and active coach.
- Thursday, April 25 Technical Skills – From bump and grinds, to out of the saddle efforts and everything in between, learn the nuances of pack riding to become a better, stronger, more confident athlete.
- Thursday, May 30 Hill Climbing – Learn how to tackle a variety of hills, from steep short power pitches to long, grinding grades. Learn tips and techniques to maximize your climbing efficiency.
- Thursday, June 20 High-Intensity Efforts – Master a high intensity workout on the bike and see your fitness improve across all three sports!
- Times: 5:30-7:00pm (plan to be 10-15 mins early)
- Location: Jericho Beach Hostel (meet in the parking lot)
- Prerequisite: These are advanced skills clinic, participants should already be competent on their bikes and be able to average 25 to 28km/h. Road bikes are required. No MTB or flat-bar bikes permitted.
- One Session = $25.00 for Triathlon BC Members
- All Three Sessions = $60.00 for Triathlon BC Members
- To maximize the athlete experience, each clinic is limited to 12 participants.