With a long history of developing endurance sport athletes, Vancouver’s Rep 1 Fitness Studio, in partnership with Triathlon BC, has created a custom six-week program focusing on strength and conditioning training specifically for age group multisport athletes!
Participants will be under the watchful care of Kinesiologists, certified in strength and conditioning over the course of the progressive six weeks. Each session is limited to a maximum of 10 participants, ensuring direct learning experiences, maximizing the benefit of this sport-specific program.
Over the course of this 6-week program, participants can look forward to learning about the proper techniques and protocols to prevent injury and increase strength for triathlon and multisport activities.
- Location: Rep 1 Fitness, 3313 West Broadway
- Dates: Mondays & Tuesdays from February 24- April 1
- Times: 5:15-6:15 (Monday Nights) & 6:15-7:15 (Tuesday nights)
- Participant Fees: $250.00 for annual Triathlon BC Members, $325.00 for Non-Members
- Note: Athletes should register for either Monday night OR Tuesday night. Full change/shower facilities and towel service provided. Underground parking available.
Participant Fees: $250.00 for annual Triathlon BC Members, $325.00 for Non-Members
Full change/shower facilities and towel service provided. Underground parking available.
For more information or to be wait-listed, please contact Triathlon BC.
To contact Rep 1 Fitness directly, please click HERE.