We invite you to a weekend of movement, learning, leadership and fun at our NCCP Youth Community Sport Course!
This course is aimed at coaches who intend to work with pre-pubescent (5 to 13 years) and has a specific focus on applying fundamental movement skills to match the basic skills needed to complete a triathlon. This course is highly active and involves a hands-on practical coaching component on the second day.
- Location: Templeton Park/Pool/Community Centre (700 Templeton Drive, Vancouver)
- Dates: September 14 (8:30am – 5:00pm) & September 15 (8:00am – 3:00pm)*
- Facilitator: Kristine Chambers
- Criminal Record Check
- Making Ethical Decisions NCCP Module
- $150.00 for Triathlon BC Members
- $250.00 for non-members
- Registration Link : https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/7905-triathlon-nccp-youth-community-course
*Note: 100% attendance is required to receive credit for this course
- swim suit, goggles, towel
- bike, helmet (younger than 2014) *Bikes can be secured in the activity room kitchen
- outdoor clothing (the entire course is active and involves outdoor time in all weather!)
- extra clothing
- water bottle, healthy snacks, hearty meals (there is a fridge, kitchen, and microwave at the facility) *Restaurants and a grocery store are a 5 min. walk away (along Hastings Street)
- writing implements
- a lot of energy!
Connect with Coach Facilitator Kristine Chambers (email@example.com; 604-377-2141)