As our annual magazine travels around the province and lands on the doormats and mailboxes of individual Triathlon BC members, we’ve opened the digital file up for everyone to read!
Flip through this jam-packed issue to read about:
- How our Canadian athletes are preparing for the next Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan
- How coach collaboration in the Okanagan is building podium bound athletes
- The road to the 2020 Edmonton ITU World Championships
- Western Canadian University Series
- A sitdown with Heather Jackson
- What makes a Comox Ironcouple Tick?
- Alkaline vs Acidic; What does PH refer to?
- 30 years on – North Shore Triathlon
- Aquathlon: Underdog or Protagonist?
- Dodge City X – 2 Yeas On
There’s so much goodness in the 2019 edition! A heartfelt thanks to our contributors Eugene Liang/Triathlon Canada, Lara Spence, Laura Medcalf, Luke Way, Marcia Jansen, Ryan Parton, Tenille Hoodland, Christine Fletcher, Heather Jackson, Glenda McMurray/F2C and Lorin Inglis.
Page 17 Correction Notice: Please note, the EOI link opens 3 weeks before a World Championship qualifying event.
To download and savoir the 2019 TriathlonBC magazine page by page, just hit the cover image below, or click HERE.