Provincial Health Officer Orders that were announced on December 29, 2020 for all individuals, places of work and businesses across the province has been extended until further notice, effective February 5th, 2021. View the full Provincial Health Order HERE.
How do the ongoing Health orders impact our members and their ability to train? Please see the details posted HERE and summarized below.
As outlined in the Mask Mandate Order, masks are required for everyone in many public indoor settings, including:
- Community Centres
- Recreation Centres
- Sport or fitness facilities when not working out
Coaches and Non-Athletes must wear a mask at all times during training.
- All non-athletes; coaches and officials, must remain outside of the field of play during Club training events.
- Coaches must wear a mask at all times, including during all warm-up activities.
- Coaches must wear a mask at all times – which includes when on the field of play during a practice session.
- Physical distancing of 3 metres must be maintained at all times.
Mask use exemptions:
- People with health conditions or with physical, cognitive, or mental impairments who cannot wear one.
- People who cannot remove a mask on their own.
- Children under the age of 12.
Health Orders pertaining to sport specific restrictions and the groups listed below can be found HERE.
- Adult Group Sport
- Sport for Children or Youth
- High Performance Sport
- Varsity Sport
- Travel Restrictions