Based on the guidelines from the Province of British Columbia in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as conversations with regional and local health authorities, together Ironman Canada have decided to postpone the 2021 Subaru IRONMAN Canada (Penticton) event from August 29 to September 26 when all stakeholders collectively agree that the event will be better positioned to take place. The Ironman Canada team will continue to work hard developing and refining operational plans in a manner consistent with local community objectives and within the guidelines and recommendations set by public health entities as it relates to COVID-19. All permits will be issued pending health regulations and approvals. The IRONMAN Safe Return to Racing guidelines will be updated as policies are refined and can be viewed HERE.

All registered athletes should have now received an email with more information. If you are registered for the Subaru IRONMAN Canada-Penticton triathlon and have not received this e-mail or have additional questions, please email

Ironman thanks the athletes for their continued understanding and looks forward to returning to Penticton with a great event this September.