Are you an athlete in the Okanagan between the ages of 14-19 who is looking to develop their skills? TriMonsters is hosting a Youth & Junior Spring Development Camp on March 26-29. Emphasis of this camp is on triathlon skill development for performance pathway competition. This camp is also excellent for athletes who are interested in BC Summer Games, or the TriBC Youth/Junior Super Series because athletes can fine tune their skills, and connect with other like-minded athletes.
- Dates: March 26-March 29, 9:00am-2:30pm
- Mornings: 9:00-11:00pm activation/dryland + swim session (stroke work, open water skills)
- Afternoons: 12:00-2:30pm bike skills; base rides; transition skill practice; run practice
- Coaches: Laura Medcalf (Tri Monsters), Luke Way (Balance Point Racing), Nathan Champness (Mettlework) Coaches interested in participating are invited to express interest.
- More Information: Okanagan Camp Information
- Cost: Camp fees are $210 for the full camp; and $160 to participate in afternoon sessions only.
- Registration: https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/3797-tri-monsters-youth-junior-spring-break-camp