Are you planning to take part in the 55+ Games in Kelowna this fall and want to step up your game?
Triathlon BC and the BC 55+ Games have partnered to offer a clinic aimed at getting you ready for the Kelowna games in September. This vancouver clinic, led by qualified coaches and officials, aims to teach you how to step up your game for the 55+ Games.
The clinic will consist of a swim session, focused on teaching the fundamentals of open water swimming, a run session on the track. Once the swim run portions of the clinic are completed, athletes will be welcomed to rest, relax and learn some of the key rules of sport, including transition basics, information on the 55+ Games and course details for the upcoming event.
Refreshments and snacks will follow the learning session and offer an opportunity to socialize!
- Date: April 7, 2019
- Location: Britannia Community Centre
- Arrival at Welcome: 8:45-9:00am
- Swim Session from 9:00 – 9:45am
- Run Session from 10:15 – 11:00 am
- Transition/Rules from 11:00 am – 12:00pm
- Social & Snacks from 11:45 – 12:30pm
- Swim – Araya Theirren
- Run – To be confirmed
- Transition – Andrew Armstrong
- Cost: $20.00 BC 55+ Society Membership is required for this clinic. This membership is also required to partake in the 55+ Games.
- Registration Limit: In order to provide the best possible learning experience the clinic has been limited to 24 participants. Additional coaches will be secured for more if more than 12 people register for this clinic.