Kootenay Academy of Triathlon
Leading Edge Triathlon Club
Abbotsford Triathlon Club
Vernon Youth Triathlon Society
Club registration for the 2021 season is open. If you wish to register a club, please read through the return to sport protocols and hit the button below to register.
Benefits of Affiliating with Triathlon BC
There are plenty of reasons:
- Affiliated clubs are listed on the Triathlon BC website according to zone and location.
- Clubs are regularly featured in our eNews, with a circulation of over 8,500 subscribers.
- Liability and Accident Insurance Coverage for all training events, social events, and fundraisers.
- Affiliated clubs can request specific coach or officials clinics to best suit club needs and schedules, AND enjoy registration discounts!
COVID-19 FOR CLUBS
Affiliated Clubs hosting activities must develop, post, and submit a COVID-19 Safety Plan before restarting.
NOTICE TO ALL AFFILIATED CLUBS (JUNE 12, 2020)
Under the guidance of the BC Government and viaSport, a Return to Sport plan has been created to assist with the safe reopening of multisport activities across the province, noting these Guidelines can be adapted to accommodate specific environments and training groups. This comprehensive document includes participant agreements, revised waivers and a Safety Plan template to help club administrators develop safety plans for their specific venues and activities.
It is a Provincial Health Office requirement that all Clubs submit and circulate their Safety Plan prior to any formal restart of activities. Failure to submit a Safety Plan can put a Club and/or activity in jeopardy of losing insurance coverage.
Club Safety Plans
To provide assurance and transparency to our Members, Triathlon BC has committed to posting a public list of affiliated clubs that have submitted their safety plan. The clubs listed below have submitted their plan to Triathlon BC.
- Balance Point Racing
- CanWi Multisport Coaching
- Comox Valley Triathlon Club
- Coach Powell
- Exceleration Triathlon & Multisport
- Fit Club
- Human Powered Racing
- Kelly’s Kids Triathlon Club
- Kelowna Triathlon Club
- LiveFit Triathlon Club
- Mercury Rising Triathlon Club
- Pacific Spirit Triathlon Club
- Penticton Triathlon Club
- Peninsula Multisport Club
- Steveston Athletic Association
- Team West Coast
- Tri-Cities Triathlon Club
- Tri Peaks Multisport Club
- TriStars Training
- UBC Thunderbirds Triathlon Sport Club
Updated on August 24, 2020