SEMINAR: Injury Prevention & Performance for the Distance Runner
October 30, 2019 7:00 pm – October 30, 2019 9:00 pm
Whether you’re new to running, or race competitively, this two-hour seminar provides runners with valuable evidence-based research and recommendations on injury prevention and performance optimization. Through a collaborative approach, Fortius experts will cover:
- Biomechanical pearls to improve performance and prevent injury
- Footwear choices and what to look for in a shoe
- Pelvic health considerations for the distance runner
- Load management for the distance runner – the how and why
- Strength training for the distance runner
The seminar will wrap up with a 15min Q&A period.
While this Clinic is offered free of charge, attendees are encouraged to leave a suggested minimum donation of $10. Donations can be given in cash at the door or in advance online. Your donations support the Fortius Foundation, helping youth athletes in our community get access to the programs and treatment they need, to be healthy and active for life. A tax receipt will be issued for any donation of $20 or more.
Hurry! This seminar sold in 48 hours last year!
Learn more about the speakers and RSVP on the bottom today!