We are excited to offer a variety of fall Youth Triathlon Camps in September and October across BC! These camps are designed for novice to experienced athletes 12-16 years old. The goal is to provide skills and knowledge to inspire athletes to compete in triathlon events in the coming years – including the 2024 BC Summer Games! The camps will include swimming, biking, and running – with amazing coaches throughout each session.
The camps will include multiple sessions focused on each discipline through coached discussions and drills on technique, tactics, and physiological development:
Skills for the camp will include:
- Pool swimming skills
- Focus on technical skill and fun drills
- Participants should be able to swim 200m in a pool non-stop
- Biking skills
- Intermediate and advanced parking lot skills
- Basic and advanced drafting skills on roads
- Bike mechanic skills and equipment knowledge
- Road bike or gravel bike (drop bar) is required for drafting skills and group riding safety.
- We may be able to accommodate non-road bikes, send us an email to inquire.
- Athletes will be draft legal certified at the end of the camp
- Running skills
- Speed and technique drills on a running track
- Pacing drills
- Transition skills
- Secret techniques to be a lightning fast
More information and registration can be found through the links above, or find each camp at https://www.tribc.org/clinics/